Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adobe CS4.

I don't like trailing new programs. Because as soon as the new program is installed something will prevent me from accessing the computer for a few weeks. Anyway I downloaded CS4 because I wanted to try the text to path option.

I tried it read the tutorials etc. And then the battery of my computer lost it's charge. And the internal clock was reset. I was able to restart my trial from where I left off.

While I'm not rushing out to buy Cs4. I have PSE7 and it's so much more scrapbooking friendly. I don't think I would use the traditional CS interface for long periods of time without getting very frustrated with it. I would not be adverse to trailing other adobe products due to the sane way they present their trials.

Thanks adobe it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment