Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trying to delete accounts.

As I've stated I'm cyber cleaning. I'm doing it the correct way. Contacting the companies removing email notification. Guess what. It's not working. I'm still getting emails. Accounts are satill open. I'm not deserting them as a customer. I have multiple accounts with these places for different reasons. I'm simply cutting it down, Cleaning, up simplifying yet they won't let me go.

Here is an example of how silly it gets. I signed up with an email address for an online print company. They declined that address for no valid reason. I think it was a system glitch. So I signed up with another address and was told I already had an account. I was shocked emailed them and asked what was going on why did I have no accounts at all and I couldn't sign up?

They were very prompt fixed the glitch. Now I have two active accounts. I don't want two accounts? Of course not. Will they delete the second? No. Gee thanks. I love online shops.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck with all of that. It sounds like you're going to have to argue and fight before you get it all done (but these days, it's sadly true of most things).

    ReplyDelete