Sunday, June 28, 2009

I won!

I'm excited. I know it's Scrap that idea hasn't been running challenges long so my odds of winning are higher. But it's still so exciting. I came home last Thursday checked the internet and found out my layout simplicity had won a $5 gift certificate. To the store of the fabulous Vicki. And by friday night it had been spent. It was a no brainer I wanted Boho Chic. The problem was that left $2 so my love talked me into over the moon which is on special.

I can't believe I spent the gift cert so quickly. And as always I would like to say thank you. To all the ladies at scrap that Idea for being so generous and creating a great place to play. And now I have got to enter more competitions because I now have more kits added to my wish list.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that and meant to say congrats! Boho Chic is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete