Monday, May 18, 2009

I won.

Well I co-won. A challenge over at the Scrap and art Forum Hosted by the lovely Heidi
Marie-France was my co-winner.

I'm so excited because the prize is a $10 gift certificate to Vicki Parkers Scrap That Idea store. Whoo hoo.
Vicki and Heidi I would like to take a moment to say. Thank you.



And here is the layout that won. It was a lyric challenge scrap lyrics from a Duffy song. So I chose big flame and scrapped a burnt out building. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Until my love saw it and asked why I scrapped a grave. And yes it might look a little gravestone-ish. Ummm. I was going for sad because it used to be a beautiful family home. And I have a soft spot for old New Zealand Villas. When I lived In Auckland as a student I lived in one it was wonderful. I even didn't mind the fact that the toilet and wash house were outside outside and the washhouse still had it's boiler built in with a hole for the molly peg.

Got to take DD to kindergarten then I'll be back with my latest CT layout.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Judith - I love your LO because it is VERY original! Hope you enjoy spending the prize! hugs x

    ReplyDelete